Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad iOS 9, Google Shopping, Alert Sounds, editing Question Summary in this Forum

1. Ever since I downloaded iOS 9 on my iPad Air 2, Google Shopping has not worked. When I tap Google, then Shopping, I get a blank white page. The same is true for the Google Shopping on my iPhone 6.

2. Ever since I downloaded iOS 9 on my iPad Air 2, Alert Sounds has not worked. I have it set up on iCloud Calendar to alert me when it is time for me to take medication and I no longer hear those sounds. The same is true for the Calendar Alert Sounds on my iPhone 6.

3. Ever since I downloaded iOS 9 on my iPad Air 2, Apple Discussion Forums has not worked properly. When typing into the Question Summary, I cannot edit anything but the first word, and then only if I do it immediately. I can't edit even the first word if I have typed even a single additional word. Even the backspace won't work. I have to go back through the entire series of steps to reach the Question Summary and start over.

iPad, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 11:29 AM

There are no replies.

iPad iOS 9, Google Shopping, Alert Sounds, editing Question Summary in this Forum

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.