Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhones 6 with Sony MDR-ZX770BN.

I am deceived about my iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 9.1.0 who can't connect to Sony MDR-ZX770BN BT because my Apple TV 4 Generation with latest Tv OS work with it and my Mac Pro 2012 Tower with latest El Capitan OS X also work with it so why this iPhone 6 Plus under the latest iOS 9.1.0 is unable to do the same after all if all go wireless i expect if old device and new device work this one should.😕

OS X El Capitan (10.11), FCP X / Motion / Compressor .

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 1:31 PM

5 replies

Nov 26, 2015 4:40 AM in response to Daniel Goyette

At work a co-worker give me a suggestion who appear to be illogical reset everything Bluethhoot : Headphones , Mac pro , iPhone , Apple TV then start by the iPhone then Apple TV or the Mac Pro or vice-versa ..... because he encounter once a problem connecting a Bluethoot Headphones with an iPhone and a iPad who refuse to pair if not pairing the iPhone first then the iPad , i know it is far to be logical any combination should work .....but his solution have work , i still don't understand but it is working.😁

iPhones 6 with Sony MDR-ZX770BN.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.