Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to buy something on iTunes is getting me angry!

Hello all.

2 Things are really beginning to get on my nerves on iTunes. The first is I'm trying to buy a film on iTunes using my iphone. When I try it keeps telling me I dont have enough storage to download it and won't let me purchase it. I don't want to download it!!! I just want to pay for the thing and have it in my library. Surely there is a way to do this?

The second thing is, I then try to buy it on my computer and it wants my partner to confirm the credit card number for her family sharing account. I have iTunes gift card credit that covers the cost of the film!!!!! Apple just let me buy the **** film!!!! Do they actually want customers?

Rant over, thanks for listening

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 12:50 PM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 1:49 AM in response to Ronind

These are user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

When you buy something it will be downloaded onto the device/computer that you buy it on - if you don't have enough room on your phone then buy it on your computer's iTunes so that it can download and you can take a backup copy of it (a rights-holder can remove any item from the store at any time, you should be downloading and backing up all of your purchases).

Your balance covers the price of the film plus any applicable taxes ? Have you tried entering the card's number, is the card then charged (and not just a temporary store holding charge), or is your balance used ?

Trying to buy something on iTunes is getting me angry!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.