Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Disable Battery fully charged notification iphone 6

My phone vibrates when it is being charged and reaches 100% charge. How do I disable this notification?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 12:35 PM

5 replies

Nov 24, 2015 12:38 PM in response to jenshep67

That is not a full battery notification. If the device is vibrating during the charging cycle on a regular basis, then something is wrong with the device. Also, the device will not vibrate when the battery reaches 100%. There is not setting for that, as that function does not exist. You have something else going on that is causing this. The phone will not vibrate while charging. If it is vibrating regularly, either something is wrong with the phone, or you are getting some other type of notification. If it appears that it vibrates at 100%, again, some other type of notification.

Nov 24, 2015 1:10 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

After thinking more about this. the phone goes off (vibrates and lights up) at night. Do Not Disturb is on, so I am not getting notifications of emails nor texts. The phone responds as though I just plugged it in to be charged. It also randomly makes loud, static-y sounds when I turn it off. I think the phone just needs to be replaced. Thanks again for your response.

Nov 24, 2015 1:34 PM in response to jenshep67

You're welcome. You may have some issues, but the device should not light up and vibrate if Do Not Disturb is on, it would do that if just the Mute switch was on. Try restoring the device to factory, and not adding any additional content to it and test for a period of time. See if anything improves. If so, then it means there is probably a corrupt file in your backup.

Nov 24, 2015 1:41 PM in response to jenshep67

jenshep67 wrote:

The phone responds as though I just plugged it in to be charged.

That would suggest a bad connection. Make sure everything is firmly plugged in and that nothing is at funny angles. Check the charging port on the phone for lint or other debris (strong light and a magnifier are your friends). If your plugging it into a computer, that might be the problem. Try plugging it into the wall. Try a different outlet. Try a different cable. Try a different charger.

How to Disable Battery fully charged notification iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.