Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Confusing issue / iPhone 6s Plus iOS 9.1

Dear Apple,

Dear Apple-Community, and

Dear Apple Developers,

I'm faced with a serious issue here on my iPhone 6s Plus 128GB (Screenshot attached). That's the second iPhone (swap at Apple Genius Bar) that shows the same visual error. Since day one, I'm always setting it as a fresh new iPhone without any backup/restore. Currently I'm running iOS 9.1. I'm facing the error occasionally and occurs when I swipe down the Spotlight/Search, the homescreen crystallizes and is broken down to pixels. Therefore I assume it's a software problem, waiting to be fixed. My iPhone initially was one of the first, pre-ordered together with a phone contract in Germany.

I kindly ask everybody for troubleshoot, feedback, idea or a known method to fix it.

And dear Apple — I would much appreciate you to fix it soon.

Thank you all.

User uploaded file

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 2:06 PM

There are no replies.

Confusing issue / iPhone 6s Plus iOS 9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.