Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

podcast feed not updating

I just realized that my new episodes hasn't been updated recently.

My feed url is http://u3ps.com/podcast/u3ps_podcast.xml

I do see all episodes updated on my android phone, but last 4 episodes are not visible on iphone.

I can't find any problem with my feed. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you.

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 3:47 PM

1 reply

Nov 24, 2015 11:37 PM in response to jjjang10075

The latest episode in the feed is that of 24th November, and this appears in the iTunes Store in iTunes on a Mac and when subscribing in iTunes, so everything is normal so far.

I'm not in a position to check in the iOS Podcasts App. I have an idea that it works from the iTunes Store rather than the feed, though I'm not sure about that, but either way it should be showing that episode.

The first thing to do would be to check on another iOS device and see whether the episodes are missing there too. If you have a friend or contact who can do this for you that would be simplest; you could also ask in the iPhone forum where someone who can check it and possibly advise if their is a problem may be able to assist you.

podcast feed not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.