Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What Apple ID accounts hold the pictures on devices?

My mother and I both share an account for purchasing things and I assumed that we also shared the same iCloud account because our pictures, contacts and pretty much everything else. Whenever I call someone or she calls someone, it shows up on the other person's call history. I just wanted to see how I could fix this. I thought this all had to do with our iCloud accounts but I just checked and we're currently logged into different accounts but still sharing the information. Sorry if this is confusing lol.

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 3:15 PM

26 replies

Nov 26, 2015 3:31 PM in response to bethannnn19

If one of you creates their own account, you will both then keep your own data. Is that what you want to do. Do either of you wish to keep data they have already got, I'm sort of guessing that half the photos are yours and half your mothers. You can sort it all out, you just need to be sure what you want before you start and take it step by step.

What Apple ID accounts hold the pictures on devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.