Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Directory Listing Denied This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Most of the articles I have read (skimmed through) seem to apply to people who create websites. That's not me. For me, these words appear when I try to use a link that appears in a book I am reading.

Now, I assume that this site is now defunct, but my curiosity has been raised by references to hacking into such sites.

(1) Can I assume that I will never be able to get into this website? That, in fact, it no longer exists?

(2( What about the programs I have seen mentioned that allegedly hack or smash into such sites?

OS X El Capitan-OTHER, OS X El Capitan (10.11)

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 3:26 PM

3 replies

Nov 25, 2015 1:29 AM in response to Niku

Well, the reason that what you have skimmed through so far applies to people who have created websites is because you have posted on an iWeb user forum and iWeb is a tool that was used to create websites.

It is now an old application that has not bee supported or sold by Apple for about 3 years now.

I really don't understand what you are asking here?

Did you actually create a site with iWeb or not? If not then why are you posting in this forum in the first place?

There is no software available for hacking anything.

If you have a question, then ask it in more coherent terms so that we can understand.

Nov 26, 2015 12:49 AM in response to Niku

I don't actually have trouble with English at all - I am a native speaker, so I think you must be mistaken.

Don't think English can be your first language and you did not ask any kind of question that was understandable or in an understandable way.

Perhaps you could learn to write English better for the next time you post?

Directory Listing Denied This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.