Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So I bought a song the other day and it's in my library, but I can't download anything because apparently I never paid for it?

So the question pretty much sums it all up. Anyways, yesterday I tried to download an update for an app but it told me I had to review my billing info. When I got to the billing info section, it didn't show the "None" option. Then I remembered that I received a Visa gift debit card which I used the last couple bucks on it to buy songs to finish the card off. I tried removing it since the card had like $0.34 on it and it wouldn't let me. I hopped onto my computer and reviewed my Apple ID on iTunes, and it said I never paid for a song and that I owe Apple $1.29. That seemed ridiculous! I had sufficient funds to purchase one last song and Apple tries to charge me again for something I never purchased twice? Now my Apple ID is on lockdown and I practically can't even download an update without the billing info pestering me! What do I need to do to take the false charges off?

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 3:39 PM

1 reply

Nov 24, 2015 11:54 PM in response to nathanthehero

It's possible that the card has been rejected by iTunes (prepaid cards tend not to work) and the purchase not gone through on it. You have proof that the purchase has been deducted from the card, not just a temporary holding charge ? If iTunes thinks that you owe money for it then you will have to pay what you owe before you can download anything else ; if you don't think that you owe anything then contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

So I bought a song the other day and it's in my library, but I can't download anything because apparently I never paid for it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.