Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone help me figure out why my ipod 7th doesn't play any music through my headphones please? When it shows that it's playing yet no sopund still in the upper corner shows the pause button...I'm lost

I've had my ipod 7th generation nano ipod since march and up until about 4weeks ago hadn't had any problems with it. Then recently my Itunes updated and totally wiped off everything on my Ipod and my I-tunes music library. I spent well over 2 hrs with tech support from apple and they were baffled until eventually they helped correct my I-tunes music. But as of recently when that happened I'm no longer able to play any music through my headphones and I do not have not clue why. When I select a song it'll show that it"s playing yet I have no audio output going to my headphones. It shows the pause icon button which means that it is playing yet it shows the pause icon in the upper rt. corner When I press the pause button they switch. I'm really baffled has anyone ever experienced this and how did you fix that issue?

iPod nano, Windows 10

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 3:12 PM

There are no replies.

Can anyone help me figure out why my ipod 7th doesn't play any music through my headphones please? When it shows that it's playing yet no sopund still in the upper corner shows the pause button...I'm lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.