Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does your Wifi interfere with your bluetooth

I have a iPod touch 5G and I'm thinking on getting some wireless headphones. I also have a terrible internet connection. Would bluetooth work well even if I have a bad connection? Would it make by headphones sound any worse? Any other information I need to know before buying these expensive headphones? If you have an answer to any of these questions please let me know ASAP. Thank you.

iPod touch, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 5:59 PM

4 replies

Nov 24, 2015 8:07 PM in response to DeadlyBluJay

An actual internet connected doesn't affect WiFi or Bluetooth signals which are just differnt signal frequencies to transmit data over the air wirelessly.

The MODEM/Router OR dedicated/independent WiFi router just needs to be located in an area where the WiFi signal get can optimally recieved.

The WiFi signal, by itself, is not always the cause for bad Internet data transmissions.

Bluetooth signals are transmitted via mobile devices to interlink neighboring mobile devices locally. Bluetooth signals being sent/received by local mobile device shoud be sending/receving reliable and strong signals between devices as long as battery strength is good.

Does your Wifi interfere with your bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.