Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

update 4.3.3 dilema

hello , I have just scored an ipad 2 wifi which sadly is on IOS 4.3.3 ,which now I have it want to update it to the latest and greatest of course so I can run the apps we have on our other devices ... and any attempt to update via itunes (multiple machines , different cables , no antivirus , you get the point) does not work at all coming back with the wonderful "error 9" . Now I have scoured the internet and seems there is quite a large number of people with the same issue , has anybody resolved it or had any response from apple as to why it does not work ??? the model runs the latest 9.1 as my other 2 iPad work fine ..

Please help

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 5:50 PM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 5:49 AM in response to cloughmachine

If you see error 9, 4005, 4013, or 4014 when you restore your iOS device - Apple Support

Error 9 is sometimes related to jailbreaking. If the iPad is now or was in the past jailbroken,

your favorite search engine may provide some direction, but Terms of Use for this forum

prohibit discussion of such devices. You might inquire of the seller from whom you 'scored'

the iPad as to what problems they experienced.

update 4.3.3 dilema

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.