Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have snow leopard and i only want to upgrade my safari and email without loosing my data

i have asked a question as above i have snow leopard and only want to upgrade my safari and email without loosing my currant info is this possible Regards terry feighan email ***** @*****.com

<Email Edited by Host>

i have snow leopard

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 5:03 PM

3 replies

Nov 25, 2015 2:15 AM in response to happysack

As an alternative to or primary application for browsing, if you haven't already, get & try Firefox.

It can be set as Default browser to the OS X, from within the Safari preferences; and it is current.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-download-and-install-firefox-mac

There are add-ons and other features available through Mozilla site (access within browser) so

you can change some items and make it livable. I've almost always used at least two or more

browsers; in the past some of them were better suited for certain page site content.

With any browser, you'll need to practice 'safe browsing' techniques to avoid online troubles

however the security certificates and most other items should be relatively current in Firefox.

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

I have snow leopard and i only want to upgrade my safari and email without loosing my data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.