Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad pro logitech keyboard not supported

So I saw a similiar post but the overall solution was to have the keyboard replaced and the second rate place I bought it from (bestbuy) is giving me a hard time and wont exchange it so seing if others have anything for me....I am having an issue where the device frequently seems to come up with an error "the connected accessory is not supported" when i try to start using the keyboard. I can fix the issue only by power cycling the ipad. This works pretty consistently but if i like close the ipad and stop using the keyboard i will have a 50/50 chance of havin the error pop up again next time i open it up and try to use it. Obviously im not alone but i tried the fixes in the other post without much success so my question is does anyone know if apple is "officially" aware of the issue? im assuming they would need to fix this with a software update?

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 5:58 PM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2015 10:51 PM in response to liathaneo

Got my logitech keyboard yesterday, started real good. Closed the ipad yesterday evening, switching off the ipad pro with its on-off button. Left it on the charger. This morning no life in the ipad pro at all. took it out from the cover, tried switching it on, tried changing charging cables: no life at all.

anybody recognise this?

George

ipad pro logitech keyboard not supported

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.