Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked out of my iPad and can't restore it because it's asking for confirmation after connecting to iTunes. Can't use Find my Ipad because the iPad isn't connecting to the internet. Solution Please?

Locked out of my iPad and can't restore it because it's asking for confirmation after connecting to iTunes. Can't use Find my IiPad because the iPad isn't connecting to the internet. Solution Please?

My nephew changed the password and name of the iPad to his name without permission and now has forgotten it so as a result everyone is locked out...AND... he's forgotten the pass code as well....

I've connected it to iTunes and now it's asking me for "Please confirm on your ipad that you wish to have these changes" or something to that effect BUT the iPad is LOCKED!

I've put it on Find my iPad/iPhone but it's not connected to the internet so I'[m basically not able to erase it to factory settings without connecting to iTunes and so back to where I started...

A solution would be soooo helpful.

iPad Air, it's an iPad

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 6:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 6:16 PM

Follow the instructions in this article under "Erase your Device with Recovery Mode". This is the only way you are going to be able to resolve this:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Best of luck,

GB

1 reply

Locked out of my iPad and can't restore it because it's asking for confirmation after connecting to iTunes. Can't use Find my Ipad because the iPad isn't connecting to the internet. Solution Please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.