Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone 6S Plus

A long time Blackberry user and a new iPhone users. Make the story short: My old phone is Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 and it's still in good condition but i decided to move to iPhone as the apps and games are so limited on Blackberry app store. I got my iPhone 6S Plus yesterday and installed a couple apps on the phone. My question is how to transfer all the contacts on my BB phone to the new 6S Plus?

I searched online but most guides are for Android and iPhone users. Does anyone here come from Blackberry and how they possible transfer contacts between the two phone?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 10:53 PM

6 replies

Nov 30, 2015 2:22 AM in response to memphislo

A long time Blackberry user and a new iPhone users. Make the story short: My old phone is Blackberry Bold Touch 9900 and it's still in good condition but i decided to move to iPhone as the apps and games are so limited on Blackberry app store. I got my iPhone 6S Plus yesterday and installed a couple apps on the phone. My question is how to transfer all the contacts on my BB phone to the new 6S Plus?

I searched online but most guides are for Android and iPhone users. Does anyone here come from Blackberry and how they possible transfer contacts between the two phone?

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 9.1

I heard that Gmail can transfer contacts from phone to another phone, but I don't know how to use it. As for me, I used a paid software Mobiledic Phone transfer program to move all contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone 6. If you didn't main that paid software, I suggest you give it a try. works fast, easy and safe! Save your time.

Nov 30, 2015 10:51 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

ChrisJ4203 wrote:

Are you using a computer application to maintain your contacts on the Blackberry? If so, you may be able to sync them to the iPhone via that program. Is this an Exchange account by chance? If so, you can set that Exchange account up on the iPhone and sync. A little more information is necessary to render some help.

No, the contacts were manually typed by myself. unfortunately, i didn't have Exchange account, too. Thanks for your kindly reply

Nov 30, 2015 10:53 PM in response to Daillyrous

Daillyrous wrote:

Gmail is not available in here. Mobiledic you mean what?

Mobiledic has a software called Phone Transfer program, which can help users to transfer everything from BlackBerry to iPhone, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, songs and more...

Resource: http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-blackberry-contacts-to-iphone.ht ml

The tutorial looks pretty simple and straight forward. i will check it out and thanks for your suggestion.

How to transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone 6S Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.