Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my phone open with a number pad and ask me to enter a passcode? I don't have a passcode and don't want one. My phone is locked up by this page. What can I do to get rid of it?

Why does ny phone open with a number pad and ask for my passcode? I don't have a passcode and the phone is locked so that I can't use it. What can I do?

iPhone 6s, I don't know the operating system.

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply
8 replies

Nov 5, 2016 6:43 AM in response to beverlyfromwhittier

beverlyfromwhittier wrote:

Why does my phone open with a number pad and ask me to enter a passcode? I don't have a passcode and don't want one. My phone is locked up by this page. What can I do to get rid of it?

When I set up my iPad, I gave my iPad to my son but there was a passcode. The son asked his dad and the passcode said:

Nov 5, 2016 6:46 AM in response to beverlyfromwhittier

beverlyfromwhittier wrote:

When I set up my iPad, I gave my iPad to my son but there was a passcode. The son asked his dad and the passcode said:

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.