Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 9.1 wifi bug causing to hang phone

Hi everyone,

So ever since I updated to 9.1 on my iPhone6 every once in a while my phone will reboot after sitting idle for hours. This happens in the middle of the night only. The only reason I know it reboots is because it wakes me up. After this occurs when I get up in the morning my iPhone will say it is connected to LTE despite under settings it stating it is connected to my wifi. If I try to disable wifi the phone will hang and I have to do a force reboot. Also, internet will not work, I'm not able to make out bound calls, if some one calls me the phone will ring but there will be no indication that I am getting a call. When I am able to make out bound calls, the only way to hang up the phone is to force reboot it. The call will end but the phone will state that i am still on the line.

After an hour or so, once up to 4 hours the phone will start behaving normally. This issue only occurs if I stay on wifi while the phone is idle. Some times it won't occur even then, other times it will.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 9:27 PM

There are no replies.

iOS 9.1 wifi bug causing to hang phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.