Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPod Touch

Hi,

Was wondering how I could unlock my IPod touch I fogot the passcode and it is now disabled. I don't have computer access and currently deployed to the middle east I don't have capabilities. Please let me know

iPod touch, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 9:00 PM

3 replies

Nov 24, 2015 9:03 PM in response to DaRok1

If you cannot follow any of the options listed in this support article, then you are pretty much out of luck. Hope one of these will work for you:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Even if you don't have a computer, do you know anyone who does have one that has iTunes on it? Or, if you have an iCloud account, you can sign your iCloud ID onto the Find My iPhone app on any iOS device, or sign into iCloud.com on any computer and erase it remotely.

Best of luck,

GB

Nov 25, 2015 1:06 AM in response to DaRok1

Only if:

If you previously turned on FIndMyiPod on the iPod in Settings>iCloud and wifi is on and connected go to iCloud: Find My iPhone, sign in and go to FIndMyiPhone and use Remote Wipeto erase the contents of your device. If you have been using iCloud to back up, you may be able to restore the most recent backup to reset the passcode after the device has been erased.

You can also wipe the iOS device by installing the FindMyiPhone app on another iOS device and using that app to wipe the device.

Nov 25, 2015 1:50 AM in response to DaRok1

I'll try to explain it very easily:

1) You have to restore it now. I feel sorry for you man, but there isn't any other way

2) If you did an iCloud backup previously, you can restore it from the latest backup copy you did. Otherwise set it up as a new device. Hope you won't forget your password again. good luck! 🙂

IPod Touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.