Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV gen3 won't play latest episode of Blue Bloods

I Have a season pass for Blue Bloods, season 6, but episode 9 will not play on my 3rd gen Apple TV. It retuns the error "The iTunes Store is currently unavailable. Try again later.". Other episodes and other seasons play, and I can play the episode on my iPad. This has happened both times I tried to watch it on non- consecutive nights.

Apple TV

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 9:04 PM

2 replies

Nov 25, 2015 3:02 AM in response to Bat me

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Select the purchase which is causing a problem and use the 'Report a problem' button in Your Purchase History on your computer.

Currently, if your purchase happens to be your most recent purchase you will need to click the large ‘Report A Problem’ button under the list of previous purchases in order to reveal the ‘Report A Problem’ link for your recent purchase. If your purchase is listed as a previous purchase use the small arrow on the left side of its listing.

Alternatively you can use the receipt email to report a problem.

Apple TV gen3 won't play latest episode of Blue Bloods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.