Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV just blinks, it will not turn on . I install the firmware by using iTunes but nothing changed . i still can't see anything

my Apple TV just blinks, it will not turn on . I install the firmware by using iTunes but nothing changed . i still can't see anything.I have the third generation .

Apple TV

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 11:16 PM

1 reply

Nov 26, 2015 9:13 AM in response to RonenM

Hi RonenM,

I see that you are experiencing an issue with your Apple TV. Here is an article for you that will help you address this issue:

If your Apple TV won't turn on or doesn't respond

Check the light on the front of your Apple TV:

If there's no light, try these steps. After each step, see if your Apple TV will turn on:

1. Unplug the power cord from your Apple TV. Wait 30 seconds, then plug it back in.
  2. Plug the power cord into a different power outlet or power strip.
  3. Try using a different Apple TV power cord, if you have one.
  4. Restore your Apple TV from your computer.

If your Apple TV still won't turn on, contact Apple Support or take your Apple TV to the nearest Apple Store.

Get help with audio, video, or power on Apple TV - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200197

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Apple TV just blinks, it will not turn on . I install the firmware by using iTunes but nothing changed . i still can't see anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.