Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2 email addresses..need help. Apps won't update because the wrong add. pops up. don't rem. that p.w.

I have 2 email addresses. I rec'v notices that Apps need updated, but when I clk to update them the old email address pops up asking for password. That is not the correct address...also I do not remember my password for that address. Since I rarely use my correct birthday I cannot use that either. I have tried asking for the reset info to be sent to that email but I never receive it. Probably because they no longer have that address but yet that is the address that pops up in the box. I cannot get beyond that box to update these apps. I do not want to erase everything off my phone...my husband committed suicide several mo. ago and I have pictures I do not want to lose of him.

Is there a phone # that I can try for help??

iPhone 5

Posted on Nov 24, 2015 9:23 PM

2 replies

I have 2 email addresses..need help. Apps won't update because the wrong add. pops up. don't rem. that p.w.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.