Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I aborted my bootcamp in the part hwere u have to select the language than it turned off and went black after that when i tried to restart it wont work so i did CONTROL method and a lock icon popped up and it seemed like i needed to type a password

I aborted my bootcamp in the part hwere u have to select the language than it turned off and went black after that when i tried to restart it wont work so i did CONTROL method and a lock icon popped up and it seemed like i needed to type a password I dont know what is happening and i need help.User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 4:16 AM

1 reply

I aborted my bootcamp in the part hwere u have to select the language than it turned off and went black after that when i tried to restart it wont work so i did CONTROL method and a lock icon popped up and it seemed like i needed to type a password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.