Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple iPhone 6s Plus screen error

I'm using a iPhone 6s Plus and have had some serious issues with the screen "portrait orientation lock". Even though I manually lock the screen to portrait, it keeps going to landscape mode and sometimes "forgets" itself on landscape and won't react to any shakes or turns until I restart my phone. Third party apps that are in portrait, run as intended, but after exiting them, everything else is landscape again.

Starting to loose my cool on this already, especially when you need something fast or I am behind the wheel and want to have a quick glance on the e-mails.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 2:36 AM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 3:03 AM in response to ArgoQ

Try to restart/reset your device. This won't delete your data stored on this device.

• Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button
  • Press and hold on the Home button
  • Keep holding both buttons until the display turns off and back on with Apple logo on it.

Alternatively, you may go to Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

If this does not help, restore your device to factory settings. Note that this will erase the data from your device.

Take a look this Apple Support article: Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support.

Apple iPhone 6s Plus screen error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.