Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spilled water on my Macbook Pro, what do I do?

Hello. So yesterday, I actually spilled water on the trackpad of my Macbook Pro 13'. Some of the water went into the keyboard as well, but it was a small amount. I tried to wipe it off, then continued my work. The pointer was shaking on the screen, moments before the whole Macbook shut down. I was at full panic. The Macbook then started restarting by itself, it showed the Apple logo and then a black screen, then the Apple logo then the black screen. I closed my Macbook so it could sleep for a bit. After an hour or two, I tried turning it on and the same thing have happened all over again. So I closed it and let it stay overnight. The next day (today), I tried turning it on and on and it was completely not functioning anymore. Please help me if you have any idea of what I am supposed to do for it to start working again. I need it ASAP. Is there any way for me to fix it at home? Thanks a lot in advance! 🙂

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 2:42 AM

2 replies

Spilled water on my Macbook Pro, what do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.