Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I screen share my User Account on one of my iMacs, if another User Account is logged in and being used on that same iMac? I am the administer. And, I am the Administer on the other iMac that I would be using. Both are running Yosemite 10.10.5.

Can I screen share my User Account on one of my iMacs (#1), if another User Account is logged in and being used on that same iMac (#1)?

If so, could I use "Back to My Mac" or "with others on your network"?

I am the Administer of both iMacs (#1) and (#2) and both are running Yosemite 10.10.5.

I need more time on my User Account on iMac (#1) {because it has all my documents}, and I thought this would possibly be a way to do it.

Thank you very much!!

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 4:48 AM

2 replies

Can I screen share my User Account on one of my iMacs, if another User Account is logged in and being used on that same iMac? I am the administer. And, I am the Administer on the other iMac that I would be using. Both are running Yosemite 10.10.5.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.