Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant update my apps or download from appstore

Just recently I realized that my I Phone 5S will not update or download new apps. I have tried resting my password, resting my phone, plugging it in my computer, and restored it from the computer. All it does is ask for my password and that's it just never downloads. I don't know what to do. It does this for the updates as well just asks for the password and then nothing happens

Note: after i press update on any app some message came and ask to confirm iTunes terms and conditions and when i press OK and agree on final message came like this : you must turn on cookies to continue, and i already turned on as they want !!!! what to do 😕????

PLEASE HELP

IOS 9.1

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 2:01 AM

1 reply

Nov 26, 2015 11:29 AM in response to Housam85

Hi, Housam85.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are experiencing issues updating applications and using various Apple Stores. Let's start with forcing all open applications to close and restart the device. Once this is done test updating applications.

Force an app to close in iOS

If the issue persists, take a look at the troubleshooting steps in the article below. This article does not exactly describe your issue, but the steps may help.

If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store

Cheers

Cant update my apps or download from appstore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.