Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1920x1080 50mbs long gop into fcpx

i imported 1920x1080 50mbs long gop into fcpx but i only see audio. in vlc i see image. what's wrong?

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 5:58 AM

11 replies

Nov 25, 2015 7:13 AM in response to marsel from den haag

marsel from den haag wrote:

if i try to import the whole folder i see this:

What do you mean by importing the whole folder? You should not even see those xml files et al.

If you brought the folder structure intact from the camera or card, or are importing from the camera or card, you should be able to locate the one clip you want and import that.

Where is the media located and how and where have you copied from/to?

Jan 9, 2016 4:52 PM in response to marsel from den haag

Final Cut Pro X can't deal with C300MKII footage that is 12 bit. No news on when this serious issue will be rectified. Adobe Premiere and Resolve have no problems with this footage. Really sad that this issue has continued month after month with no updates or for that matter any news from either Canon or Apple on when this issue will be fixed. $10,000+ on a new Mac Pro and $22,000+ for the C300MKII and footage is non functional in Final Cut Pro X. I love Final Cut Pro X but have been forced to use Premiere as Final Cut Pro X is seriously lacking in being able to handle higher bit rate footage.

1920x1080 50mbs long gop into fcpx

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.