Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i lost two song do i have to pay again

well my computer needs to be updated and because of that I lost two song i really need (1st move up & down radio edit) 2. is (church ft teddy versaeti) the song are on my ipod but they won't play please

iPhone 4

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 7:40 AM

1 reply

Nov 26, 2015 1:55 PM in response to elainesissy1

Hello there, elainesissy1.

It sounds like you're needing to download previously purchased music from iTunes. The following Knowledge Base article offers up great instructions on how to do just that:

Download your past purchases

Before you can access a past purchase, you need to do the following:

1. Sign in with the Apple ID that you used for the original purchase. Use these steps to see which Apple ID you used to download an item.
  2. Check to see if the purchases you're looking for are hidden. If your purchases are hidden, you might not see them even after you follow the steps below. Learn how to unhide purchases.
  3. See if the content is available for redownload. Previously purchased items might not be available if they're no longer on the iTunes Store. Also, make sure that you’re in a country where you can redownload items. If you changed your Apple ID from one country to another, you can’t download items you purchased in a previous country.

If you're a member of Apple Music, items that you've saved for offline use won't appear in your purchased section. Learn more about Apple Music.

If you're using Family Sharing, you can download content purchased by other members of your family group.

{...}

Redownload a song

On a Mac or PC

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click Sign In, and then enter your Apple ID and password.
    User uploaded file
  3. Click your name and select Purchased from the menu.
    User uploaded file
  4. Click "Not in My Library" to view purchased content that isn't on your computer.
    User uploaded file
  5. Scroll to find the item that you want to download.
  6. Click the Download icon User uploaded file in the upper-right corner of the item that you want to download. Your song downloads to your library.
    If a song is already in your library, the Download icon won't appear.

Once you've downloaded it to a computer, then you can sync the content to your iPod:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iTunes using USB

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards.

i lost two song do i have to pay again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.