Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought my phone 2 weeks back and I am having some problem with the bottom half of the screen. Not sure where to go to get this checked in Hyderbad, India. Please suggest.

I just bought my phone 2 weeks back and I am having some problem with the bottom half of the screen. Not sure where to go to get this checked in Hyderbad, India. Please suggest.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 8:20 AM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 8:29 AM in response to jhonny_depp2000

Click on the blue link to find an Apple Authorized Service Provider next to your place, or contact your carrier to get the phone serviced.

iPhone Authorized Service Provider

How do I obtain service for my iPhone?

The iPhone support site has troubleshooting articles to help you solve your iPhone issue on your own. If you have reviewed those articles and still need service for your iPhone, you can contact an iPhone Authorized Service Provider or contact Apple if you purchased your iPhone directly from Apple. Note: There may be a fee for diagnostic service. Please do not send any accessories with your iPhone because they will not be returned to you.

copied from Service Answer Center - iPhone /India

In case you bought your iPhone in another country, you'll have to bring it back to the country of purchase to get it serviced. The warranty is only valid in the country of purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.