Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro 2015 is not produce smooth animations.

Hi! I have MacBook Pro 2015 (Intel Core i5 2.7 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 SSD, OS X El Capitan 10.11.1).

My problem is that it sometimes working not good. For example when I'm resizing the windows it`s not goes smoothly or when I'm using iTunes is the same problem occurs when I'm trying to scrolling list of media, the same problem with Safari, animation is lugging. Also it happens with other system animations. I started using this MacBook with OS X Yosemite and it was the same problem there, even worst. With El Capitan animations got better but not good enough.

So my question is whether it`s problem with OS or maybe there are some other reasons like 8 GB RAM is not enough?

Will appreciate your help. Thank you.

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), IntelCore i5 2.7GHz 8GB RAM 256 SSD

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 7:39 AM

3 replies

Nov 25, 2015 9:35 AM in response to TeTiRoss

The warranty entitles you to complimentary phone support for the first 90 days of ownership.

If you bought the product in the U.S. directly from Apple (not from a reseller), you have 14 days from the date of delivery in which to exchange or return it for a refund. In other countries, the return policy may be different. If you bought from a reseller, its return policy applies.

MacBook Pro 2015 is not produce smooth animations.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.