Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer songs from iPod with different iTunes account to my iTunes on my mac?

How do I transfer songs from iPod with different iTunes account to my iTunes on my mac? So I have 2 iTunes accounts, each linked to a different email...ideally, I would love to be able to add the songs from my old iTunes account to my newer one...Thanks

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 8:58 AM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 11:26 AM in response to JG23C

Redownload or transfer your iTunes Store purchases from an iPhone, iPad or iPod to a computer - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201267 - "This feature works only for content bought from the iTunes Store." As of OS9 no longer does apps which now must be re-downloaded directly from the Store.

Accounts cannot be combined. You can have items from multiple accounts in one library.

How do I transfer songs from iPod with different iTunes account to my iTunes on my mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.