Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best laptop for college?

I have been using an Acer C720 Chrome book running full windows 10 for college related work for the past year and it has been a decent laptop. However recently I have started software development and it really struggles to run Netbeans with constant crashing. I am looking to replace it preferably with a laptop which is lightweight and a battery that can last 6 or so hours at a time with me mainly using it for word processing, software development (Netbeans and Gamemaker)' Internet browsing' Spotify and basic graphics design. I have never owned a Mac before but having been looking at a Macbook Pro 13 Retina for £999 (or £876 off Amazon). However there are Windows laptops that have been considering. The Dell XPS at £949 or the Asus Zenbook UX305 at £499.99. I am wondering whig laptop is best for what I want and if a Mac is actually worth it for college?8

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1), null

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 9:04 AM

There are no replies.

Best laptop for college?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.