Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth audio volume and quality

Hi everybody,

I have an issue with my iPhone 5 using a Parrot Mini Kit Neo 2 HD Bluetooth handset. When I purchased it one year ago I had iOS 8 installed and everything worked properly. Now after few months, probably after an iOS update, currently I have iOS 9, I don't manage to adjust the volume of the device during a phone call, but much worse the quality of the audio during phone calls has dramatically decreased. No problem, instead, with Google Maps voice indications.

Basically, when I press +/- buttons during a call the bluetooth audio level bar on the screen changes but not the volume of the device and I think this affects the audio quality too, like if the output volume is too high to have enough quality. I also updated the device firmware but no results.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Fra

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 11:46 AM

Grriz86 wrote:

Any suggestion?

Try any of these actions to see if it helps, in increasing difficulty:

- Unpair/ re-pair device.

- Unpair, then on iPhone, Settings/Genera/Reset/Reset Network Settings (does not delete data) then re-pair device.

- As above, but backup iPhone then restore and reload backup, then re-pair device.

- As above, but restore iPhone and don't load a backup, then re-pair device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2015 11:46 AM in response to Grriz86

Grriz86 wrote:

Any suggestion?

Try any of these actions to see if it helps, in increasing difficulty:

- Unpair/ re-pair device.

- Unpair, then on iPhone, Settings/Genera/Reset/Reset Network Settings (does not delete data) then re-pair device.

- As above, but backup iPhone then restore and reload backup, then re-pair device.

- As above, but restore iPhone and don't load a backup, then re-pair device.

Bluetooth audio volume and quality

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.