Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Save as image" option on Pages

On Pages there is no "Save as image" on right click. How can I save a text box as png ?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 4:15 AM

Where's my rubber stamp?

"What version of Pages are you talking about?"

In any App in OSX you Print to PDF and choose the option of converting to jpeg, tiff etc.

In Pages '09 you can select the Textbox, copy it to the Clipboard and Open New in Preview to have it appear as a pdf, which you can then use directly or save as a .png file or whatever you like. Like with most things, this does not work in Pages 5 anymore.

There are Services available that let you select an object and convert it to whatever format you want. You''ll have to search for those and check if they work with whatever version of Pages you are using.

Peter

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2015 4:15 AM in response to iirde

Where's my rubber stamp?

"What version of Pages are you talking about?"

In any App in OSX you Print to PDF and choose the option of converting to jpeg, tiff etc.

In Pages '09 you can select the Textbox, copy it to the Clipboard and Open New in Preview to have it appear as a pdf, which you can then use directly or save as a .png file or whatever you like. Like with most things, this does not work in Pages 5 anymore.

There are Services available that let you select an object and convert it to whatever format you want. You''ll have to search for those and check if they work with whatever version of Pages you are using.

Peter

"Save as image" option on Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.