Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an unlocked iphone 5s from Canada and want to know if I send it as a gift to a friend in Morocco whether it will work on their networks please?

I have an unlocked iPhone 5s from Canada and want to send it to a friend in Morocco. Will it work on any of their networks or are the operating systems incompatible? Please and thank you for help with this.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 10:12 AM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 10:15 AM in response to dfromloops

It may work, it will probably not support all of the LTE bands in use there, if any. Also, post-warranty support for the device is only available in Canada. The best way to find out is for the friend to check to see what iPhone model number of the 5s would work with the particular cellular networks there. If the friend cannot find out this information, then fall back on what I said earlier that it should, but not support all networks.

I have an unlocked iphone 5s from Canada and want to know if I send it as a gift to a friend in Morocco whether it will work on their networks please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.