Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My 4s cannot find my home wireless after updating to iOS 9.1

CCan anyone help me, my 4s cannot find my home wireless router, I have tried rebooting the phone and the router, nothing is working, any help please

iPhone 4S, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 12:11 PM

3 replies

Nov 25, 2015 2:04 PM in response to Doderick

This is the only troubleshooting document that exists regarding the Wi-Fi switch being grayed out. If Wi-Fi is grayed out or dim on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support It also sounds as if your Wi-Fi may be failing. This is something that occurred on the 4s on occasion. You can try to restore the device as new and then without adding any additional content to the device, try turning on Wi-Fi. If it works then, leave it on and then try to restore your backup. If it fails again, then you will need to restore your phone and not use your backup.

My 4s cannot find my home wireless after updating to iOS 9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.