Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lousy rose gold 6S plus

I bought my iphone 6Splus-64Gb, rose gold recently, about 2 weeks ago. The moment i got it, i knew i've own a lousy device. It's suddenly shut off while i was about to knew it. It's keep on repeating the same "mode" while playing games, reading emails and web browsing. I don't why this problem happen while having such so called newest gadgets in whole wide world. I was made to understand upon purchase, its has 1 year warrant. I made a call to apple care center to get a help, and the lady answering my phone wasn't helpful. She told me, if i were to send my phone at machine or mac city i'll have to bear the cost of repair. I told her, i just bought it 2 weeks ago. She told me, we only provide warranty for direct online buyer, not from the network provider. I'll have to get my network provider to fix it. When i called my network provider, they says it's apple warranty. It's really confusing misleading. I am really ****** off with the service I've experience. I think i have own such a loudy device and it's only loud by the brand, overall it's a nuisance

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 1:49 PM

2 replies

Nov 25, 2015 2:19 PM in response to Momothecat

Call Applecare again. I know for a fact (since I've called them plenty of times.) that they can look up your product's warranty as long as you provide your IMEI number or serial number.

Oh and did you purchase this from a carrier, or a apple store directly? It should have an appropriate warranty from that purchase date, but if it's a refurbished phone, or you purchased it second hand, it might actually be out of warranty.

Either way, you should totally try to restore your phone from a backup to clear up all these bugs or glitches or errors you keep getting. It's the best way to resolve this!

Lousy rose gold 6S plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.