Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm unable to reinstall os in Mac book pro, I don't have timemachine backup, when I tried download it from Internet an error message camecame apple.com/support-2101Fapple.com. I don't know what to do next. Please help me

I'm unable to reinstall os in Mac book pro. I don't have timemachine backup either, I've erased the disk

And now I can see? Mark folder blinking, when I press cd+R restarting the Mac an error message after

Some time was displayed "apple.com/support-2101F". I don't know what to do next. Please help me.

MacBook Pro, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 11:42 AM

6 replies

Nov 25, 2015 12:10 PM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

Using Mac book pro 13 inch bought in August last year most probably 2012 model.

Trying to reinstall os, I was previously using El captain in which I was having issues with safari

And later more apps encountered problem, I erased disk, now I'm left with the only option of

Internet recovery. That too fails with error message apple.com/support-2101F

I'm unable to reinstall os in Mac book pro, I don't have timemachine backup, when I tried download it from Internet an error message camecame apple.com/support-2101Fapple.com. I don't know what to do next. Please help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.