Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with turning on phone after instalating of IOS 9.1

After instaling of 9.1. IOS I can not turn on my phone. On display I see I tunes icon and charger wire. After conecting it to my computer I was unable to update or thurn to original settings. Update from 1.54 GB starts but it stops in process?THX

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.1, Itunes on PC windows system

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 1:42 PM

4 replies

Nov 25, 2015 7:20 PM in response to Lidia0303

Perform a hard reset: Press both the Power and Home buttons and hold them down. Keep holding both buttons down until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen. The logo should appear between ten and twenty seconds after you start holding the buttons. After the Apple logo appears, your iPhone or iPad will boot back up normally.

Charge your iPhone: Connect the iPhone to the iPhone's USB power adapter and let it charge for at least ten minutes.

Get iPhone into Recovery Mode: Turn off you iPhone and just plug the USB cable into computer > Hold the HOME button when you connect USB to iPhone > Release the HOME button when you see the iTunes logo.

problems with turning on phone after instalating of IOS 9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.