Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access recovery mode.

My iPhone 6 has been disabled and says I need to connect to iTunes. I've read the support pages and I've never had my phone synced to iTunes on my laptop so according to the apple support page I need to get my phone into recovery mode and run a restore. This is the issue, I've download iTunes onto my windows 10 laptop switched the phone off and held the sleep key and home button down and connected the usb cable to my laptop and phone but I can't get the phone to run recovery mode the phone just switches on and iTunes says " iTunes can't connect because the iPhone is locked with a passcode, you must enter the passcode on the iPhone to use it on iTunes". So really just need a hand on getting the phone into recovery mode, I've tried numerous usb cables so doubt that's a issue and also tried plugging the usb cable to the phone then holding the home button but that hasn't worked either, been going in circles the last hour so any help would be appreciated.

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 2:33 PM

There are no replies.

Can't access recovery mode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.