Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spotify will not reinstall - iOS 9.1

This is on an iPad 2 with 4 gig of free storage.

In the App store Spotify will not complete installation - the circle goes around to completion, but it's never replaced with "Open". On the home screen there is an icon which is obviously it; it shows a circle showing about 5/8 complete, and it says "Installing" underneath. If I hold my finger on it the deletion "x" appears, but nothing happens when you click it. I don't know what to do. Rebooting doesn't fix it.

iPad 2, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 3:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2015 5:16 AM

I found the solution to this on a Spotify forum. Go to Settings - Itunes and App Store. Log out of App Store. Shut off Wifi, wait. Turn it back on, relog into App Store, Click on Spotify in the App Store, and the installation completed. Problem solved.

1 reply

Spotify will not reinstall - iOS 9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.