Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Server down when downloading photos and videos too big

Hello guys,

I lost my iPhone here in Brazil and I can't purchase another iPhone here, it's too expensive!

So I purchased an Android device and decided to use Google Photos to storage my pictures, but the problem is, I have 3.600 pictures (including videos) on my iCloud Photo Library and I'd like to download everything to storage into my new cloud service, first, I tried to select everything on my iCloud Photo Library, let the tab opened up on my Google Chrome and the download will continuing, maybe because of my connection it will take hours maybe days to finishing the download.
But for my surpise after 6 hours off, the server was down and all my downloaded stopped, I had to F5 the window to relogging, I also tried using iCloud Photos for Windows, but unfortunatly on Windows PC the photo download original and not edited as iCloud.com shows, even for a few hours using the iCloud Photos for Windows, it started to duplicated some itens, for an example: 2015 folder 2015(01) folder 2015(02) folder.
There are some pictures that are the same and without edition.

Can someone help me bring my iCloud Photo Library downloaded on my computer?

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 4:21 PM

There are no replies.

Server down when downloading photos and videos too big

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.