Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s quit connecting to WiFi

I have had my iPhone 6s for a month now and it has worked perfect until today. It was connected to my WiFi all morning, I left and when I came back from work it will not connect to my WiFi. I have 3 different SSIDs in my house and it will not connect to any of them, sometimes they don't even show up. My other phone, laptop, & my iPad mini connect perfectly. I contacted Apple support and they walked me through the Network Reset and it did not help. They made me an appointment at the Apple store to get it repaired or replaced. I was just curious if anyone else has had this same problem. Apple said since the resets did not fix the problem it had to be a hardware issue not a software issue.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 4:46 PM

3 replies

Nov 30, 2015 2:59 PM in response to krazykowboy1986

UPDATE: After leaving the phone on the charger all night long it only charged to 65% and was dead within minutes of removing it from the charger. Under no use conditions you could just watch the battery percentage go to zero. After it went dead this time it would no longer recognize a charger at all. They plugged it into a scan tool at the Apple store and within 10 minutes I had a brand new phone in my hand. When I ask the online chat rep, the phone rep, and the apple store rep if this was a known problem they all replied "I have heard of it, but this is the first time I have personally handled this problem.

iPhone 6s quit connecting to WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.