Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MyShopi app is locking up

When I type the first letter to add an item it locks up. I have rebooted repeatedly. The only problem is with this app. I cannot use voice on it either. All other functions seem fine. When I search for MyShopi in the app store on my phone so I can reinstall the app, I cannot find it. This is one of my favorite apps. Please help!

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 6:19 PM

4 replies

Nov 26, 2015 11:31 AM in response to King_Penguin

I deleted and reinstalled. No change, just lost all my data. It appears that the app has changed and when you type the first letter it gives every item that start with that letter.. Super bummed because I am writing a book and mention this is one of my favorite apps. Have to remove it from my book because it no longer meets the criteria of being a simple, easy to use app that saves time. It is now frustrating and takes way too long to scroll through and find the needed items. Know how I can contact the developer?

MyShopi app is locking up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.