Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I replaced the original hardrive as it stuffed up with a new one. I had backed up all my data on an external hardrive. Im trying to open an iMovie project from the external hardrive with the fixed Mac however it doesn't provide me with the option.

My iMac's original hardrive stuffed up so I had to replace the hardrive with a new one. Thankfully i was able to have a back up on an external hardrive. I want to work on an iMovie project i was working on my mac prior to it stuffing up but when i attempt to open it (it is located under iMovie project in the external hardrive) iMovie doesn't allow me to press on it. My iMovie is 2011, version 9.0.4. Please help !

iMovie '11

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 8:56 PM

There are no replies.

I replaced the original hardrive as it stuffed up with a new one. I had backed up all my data on an external hardrive. Im trying to open an iMovie project from the external hardrive with the fixed Mac however it doesn't provide me with the option.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.