Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth playback broken for pocasts in ios9

Since "upgrading" my phone bluetooth playback of podcasts (which was working perfectly prior to upgrade) is broken. Bluetooth is to VW factory radio.

- Time played/left is out of sync. It seems to be about 10% faster (e.g. the radio display shows 50 minutes played about 45 minutes into the podcast). If I pause play, after a couple of seconds the display jumps back to the correct time.

- Fast forward or rewind can only be done once. After FF or REW for more than about 2 minutes' worth of podcast time, when I go back to normal play, FF/REW buttons (on radio) no longer work. Again, if I pause for more than a few seconds and restart play the FF/REW buttons will work one more time... and then the same problem...

- If playback is paused and I receive a phone call, after the call ends play resumes on its own.

None of these issues occurred before the "upgrade."

Anybody else seeing this, and have any suggestions? I'm about to restore my phone back to iOS 8. This is ridiculously broken.

iPhone 5, iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 6:36 PM

There are no replies.

Bluetooth playback broken for pocasts in ios9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.