Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple really needs to do something about Airdrop - it's useless!

I just wanted to check whether you all are having the same hassles with airdrop as I am? My wife and I have identical MacBook pro's. I find a cool link whilst browsing in Safari and try to send it to her. It doesn't work. Then, after she and I switch airdrop on and off once - IT works!! Then, two minutes later - I try send another link via Airdrop - and I can't get it to work!!!!!!!!

This is a common theme with all my iDevices as well. Airdrop seems super temperamental. Mostly doesn't work, sometimes works, then doesn't. Seriously, Apple, CAN YOU NOT JUST FIX THIS??!!! Because it really makes me hate you! And feel like I'm being ripped off! If you don't want to put a USB connection on your iPads you seriously just need to get this to work properly, and straight away!!! Super frustrated customer!!!

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), iOS 9.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 7:42 PM

1 reply

Apple really needs to do something about Airdrop - it's useless!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.