Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using current version of iMac and want to import an older imovie that had been saved, so that I can do further editing on it. It is not currently stored in the current version of imovie. How can I import this? Thanks.

Currently using current version of imovie. Had saved a movie from an older version, and now want to import this into current imovie to do some additional work on the earlier created imovie. Haven't had luck importing it into this current version of imovie. Your suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

iMac, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 7:04 PM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2015 6:47 AM in response to JABA6

Hello JABA6,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand you have created a project in a previous version of iMovie, and you'd like to continue with that project in the latest version. In order to get that project imported to the new version please follow through the steps below.

Update projects and events from previous versions of iMovie in iMovie (2014)

Cheers.

Using current version of iMac and want to import an older imovie that had been saved, so that I can do further editing on it. It is not currently stored in the current version of imovie. How can I import this? Thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.