Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bought $15 but asked for security questions now i cant use my money.

ive been using this account FOR YEARS never ever asked me to verify my security questions and now i buy something and it all of a sudden doesnt acknowledge the validityof my account. Now i cant remember the security questions and the only way toreset it is to contact apple bit it keeps sayong eror when i fill out the tequired information. *** apple.

Posted on Nov 25, 2015 9:30 PM

1 reply

Nov 25, 2015 11:56 PM in response to Mixamind

You can reset them yourself if you have a rescue email address on your account : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If you don't then you will have to contact Support in your country to get them reset : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If your country isn't on that page then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

If they aren't working then have you tried a different browser and/or clearing the browser's cache ?

Bought $15 but asked for security questions now i cant use my money.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.